- Recently experienced a change in your life and want to move through that change with more happiness and ease?
- Tried to start or stop a behavior that impacts your health (like smoking, dieting, exercising), only to find yourself back to square one within weeks?
- Had your physician or healthcare provider mention that you need to lose weight, or better manage your stress?
- Been diagnosed with a painful or limiting condition, and are looking to find ways to balance healthy behaviors with your condition?
- Decided that you want to feel happier and less stressed but cannot seem to get any traction?
- Felt overwhelmed by all of the health advice you have received, but can't figure out how to apply it?
Integrative Health Coaching can help. Working with a coach gives you the skills for success customized to your individual situation, needs and preferences. There is no "one size fits all" recipe for a happy, healthy life -- but working with a coach helps give you clarity around your goals and vision, and how to implement step wise changes in your attitudes and habits to get you there. We also focus some of our time on the “whys” behind your behavior, work on building awareness and intention, and create ways to better tune in to those to create better health, and greater happiness and well-being.